Pages

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Scavenger hunt challenge recount

Yesterday morning I went on a scavenger hunt with my teammates at school.

My teammates were Matthew,Miiana,Tia and Charmane.
First we made a daisy chain me and Matthew had no idea what a daisy chain was then Miiana and Charmane showed us what it was next we had to do a cartwheel.
After that we had to make a long line of people it was really gross because we had to touch each others feet
Then we had to take a selfie with the group we took it at the muddy bits of Learning space 1.



Finally we had to find a oblong in one of the the school buildings we found an oblong at learning space 1 on the walls.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tianchen,

    It sounds like you, Matthew, Miiana, Tia and Charmane had a great time with the scavenger hunt! I love doing scavenger hunts as well, particularly when they include activities and reading!

    This summer I have been doing a lot of reading and quite a bit of blogging, too. I'm actually running a holiday blogging programme called a Summer Learning Journey. It's a programme that is based on the idea of travel and adventure (just like a scavenger hunt)!

    To participate in the programme, you simply hop onto the Summer Learning Journey website (https://sites.google.com/site/summerlearningjourney/welcome), click on the 'Weekly Activities' tab and choose from one of 60 different activities.

    Once you have chosen an activity you post your answer to the activity on your blog site. I will check your blog site regularly and I will write comments on your posts! I also have other teachers who are working with me who will read your posts and provide comments as well.

    It's a lot of fun! Everyone who blogs with us earns points and the students with the most points earn cool prizes. Everyone who participates also earns a certificate and an online badge.

    I really hope that you will consider blogging with us this holiday. We'd love to have you join the Summer Learning Journey team!

    Cheers,
    Rachel (and the Summer Learning Journey programme team)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry I don't do posts any more because I went to a difrent school

    ReplyDelete